Frequently Asked Questions
About the Course
- What is the cost of the course?
- Are these Online Immersion courses offered by Wake Forest University?
- What age group is this course for?
- Is there financial aid for this course?
- How do I apply?
- What are the application requirements?
- When do I find out if I’m accepted?
- How is the course taught?
- What is the time commitment for the Online Immersion courses?
- How long are the Online Immersion courses?
- What if I don’t know which cohort fits my schedule? / Can I defer or switch to a different course cohort?
- Will taking an Online Immersion course give you college credit?
- Will taking an Online Immersion course increase my chances of being accepted into a Wake Forest degree program?
Certificate of Completion
- Will I receive proof of completion or a certificate of some kind?
Assignments & Grading
- How will I be graded?
- What are assignments like?
- How much time do you get to turn around an assignment or project?
About the Instructors & Mentors
- Who teaches the Online Immersion courses?
- Who are the course mentors?
- How do I connect with my Mentor?
Refund Policy Information
- What’s the refund policy?
- What are the technical requirements for the Online Immersion courses?
- How long do I have access to my course?
For Guidance Counselors
Still Need Support?
- Where do I reach out for help?