Frequently Asked Questions
- Are these official Wake Forest University courses?
- What age group or academic level are these courses for?
- Will these courses work with my schedule? What if I have other commitments during the course?
- What if I don’t know which cohort fits my schedule? / Can I defer or switch to a different course cohort?
- Will this course be taught in my time zone?
- What is the cost of the courses?
- Are there financial aid or scholarships for these courses?
- How do I apply?
- What are the application requirements?
- Can I apply to more than one program? How does that affect my chances of admission?
- When do I find out if I’m accepted?
- How is course content delivered?
- What is the time commitment/how long are the Online Immersion courses?
- When do I gain access to the course?
- Will I earn college credit by taking an Online Immersion course?
- Will taking an Online Immersion course increase my chances of being accepted into a Wake Forest degree program?
- Will I receive proof of completion or a certificate of some kind?
Assignments & Grading
- How will you be graded?
- What are assignments like?
- How much time do you get to complete assignments and the final project?
About the Instructors & Mentors
- Who teaches the Online Immersion courses?
- Who are the course mentors?
- How do mentors help me throughout the program?
- How do I connect with my Mentor?
Refund Policy Information
- What’s the refund policy?
Technical Requirements & Issues
- What are the technical requirements for the Online Immersion courses?
- How do I use the Canvas app?
- How do I access my online course in Canvas?
- How long do I have access to my course?
For Guidance Counselors
- Can I get scholarships for my students?
Still Need Support?
- Where do I reach out for help?